Introducing our new Colour Pot Candles, these are just divine fragrances for your home or as gifts. Our new ceramic candle pot range will look great in any interior. Each candle comes boxed making it perfect for gifting. Once the candle has burnt down, the pot can be used again. We're sure you'll love our candles as much as we do.
Made with unique, naturally sourced soya and rapeseed oil wax blend and high-quality perfume oils, this product is both sustainable and kind to the environment. Our candles are subtly scented and naturally coloured, which may vary slightly due to the natural shade of the oil. Available in 5 beautiful aromas, Oscar and Tilly’s Ceramic pot candles make a beautiful gift for all occasions.
TONKA BEAN & PATCHOULI – A decadent blend of heady rose, oriental spices and rich patchouli hand poured in a beautiful light pink ceramic pot. This delicious candle has top notes of mandarin wrapped in the heart of velvet red rose, dipped in the earthy base of patchouli, styrax, sweet tonka and a hint of oud wood.
- Burn time: Approx 70 hours.
- Wax weight: 280g
- Hand poured in the UK using our unique blend of sustainably sourced and natural wax.
- No parabens mean our candles burn cleanly with hardly any soot produced.
- All our candles are vegan.
- Each candle burns for up to 75 hours.
- We use cotton wicks with a paper core to give a long-burning candle.
- We don't use any colourings.
- All our packaging is fully recyclable.
- Place on a level, heat-resistant surface - out of reach of pets and children
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid large flames
- Ensure the candle is kept away from flammable materials and draughts
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Do not move a lit candle
- Remove all wick trimmings and other debris which could catch alight