Jasmine and amber notes in this beautiful fragrance promote relaxation and merge seamlessly with the ambience. This is the perfect fragrance if you are looking to add warmth and a feeling of comfort to your home.
Available in single or triple wick (small or large).
Top Notes: Amber, Citrus, Jasmine
Heart Notes: Spicy, Woody
Base Notes: Vanilla
Botanical Elements: Eucalyptus, Nicoly, Purple Canella Berries
Botanical Candle Care
Due to the individuality of these unique handmade candles, extra care should be taken when burning and maintaining.
To ensure you get the best out of your botanical candle, please follow the guidance below.
• Trim each wick to 5mm before lighting and again each time before re-lighting.
• Each time the candle is used it should be lit and allowed to burn for a minimum of two hours. If burning a multi-wick, ensure each wax pool has joined before extinguishing.
• Burn for a maximum of four hours on each occasion. The diameter of the burn pool will expand as the candle burns down.
• The outer wall of the candle is made from harder wax due to the botanical elements. This means only the inner core will melt, so a tunnelling effect is completely normal.
• It is extremely important that no part of the candle is close to another heat source i.e. a radiator, open fire, direct sunlight or another candle; as this may cause uneven burning and weakening of that section of the candle wall.
• This candle has been designed and manufactured with a harder wax base and should be extinguished approximately 15mm from the bottom. This is to prevent leakage and ensure fire safety.
SMALL CANDLE SIZE -
Fill weight: Approx. 670g
Burn time: Approx. 45 hours
Dimensions: H11cm x W10cm x L10cm
LARGE CANDLE SIZE
Fill weight: Approx. 1450g
Burn time: Approx. 70 hours
Dimensions: H11cm x W15cm x L15cm